[SR-Users] FW: db_mysql -> unhandled data type column

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 10:39:39 CET 2011

Hello,

On 11/18/11 9:46 AM, Stephen Dodge (Bistech) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I thought I'd post this again just in case anyone has some
> suggestions.   Apologies if this is a basic question!!
>
> We are using Kamailio 3.1.5 in production.  We use the sqlops module
> to run a mysql function to return parameters.   In the logs I am
> seeing the flowing warnings.
>
> /usr/sbin/kamailio[3991]: WARNING: db_mysql [km_res.c:143]: unhandled
> data type column (diallednumber) type id (6), use DB1_STRING as default
>
> /usr/sbin/kamailio[3991]: WARNING: db_mysql [km_res.c:143]: unhandled
> data type column (ringtime) type id (6), use DB1_STRING as default
>
> I think these are generated when we return a null value,  although
> this is not causing us a problem can anyone advise how to eliminate
> these warnings.

what are the definitions of the columns diallednumber and ringtime in
the database table?

The log message is not related to value, but to the column's data type,
which is not recognized by db_mysql, thus the value is stored as string
in the result array.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat