[SR-Users] Dropped registrar bindings with 1.5.3

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Nov 18 05:52:03 CET 2011

On 11/17/2011 11:15 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:

> Alex Balashov writes:
>
>> It's not logically possible.  I checked, believe me.
>
> ok, then start adding more xlog statements in order to figure out what
> happens.

That would imply a deterministic state of affairs.  But this happens
very infrequently, no more than once a day for a few minutes, and only
to a very small percentage of the users.

There is nothing structurally different about the REGISTER requests
that take place within the problem interval vs. outside of it;  I
scrutinised that in great detail.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC