[SR-Users] Dropped registrar bindings with 1.5.3

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Nov 18 05:07:34 CET 2011

On 11/17/2011 11:02 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:

>>      else if(is_method("REGISTER")) {
>>              xlog("L_INFO", "... Processing REGISTER from $si:$sp for
>> AOR $tu\n");
>>              route(2);
>>              exit;
>>      }
>
> no matter what db you use, the above would print the syslog message IF
> the piece of code is executed for register requests.  check again the
> logic in your config script.  perhaps there is a way around the above
> piece of code.

That was my thought, as well.  However, I don't see it.  There's only
one path to route #2, and only route #2 contains any registration
processing.  There is only the bare minimum boilerplate above that log
statement, e.g. message length, loop detection, in-dialog request
handling, etc.  All authentication and higher-level processing takes
place afterward.

It's not logically possible.  I checked, believe me.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC