[SR-Users] mtree on db Berkeley DB?

Javier Gallart jgallartm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 15:24:18 CET 2011

Hello

very interesting issue actually...the mtree module fits perfectly well in a
key-value model becaue basically is what the mtree table structure defines;
that's why redis was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the
redis module. Two problems with redis:
-no "native" mt_match function, up to the user to find the best option
-replication. Until the cluster feature is ready, we need to change by hand
the server ip address, which implies a kamailio restart. There is no mi
command for changing the server in the fly, right..(not in the module
documentation at least)?

Daniel, I agree that your suggestion about the mi/rpc method would be nice.
I will also take a look at Mongo as Douglas suggests, and especially
CouchDB, because you can talk to Couch DB via http...

Regards

Javi