[SR-Users] mtree on db Berkeley DB?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:10:50 CET 2011

On 11/13/11 9:37 AM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> just mentioning ndb_redis module (in 3.2) - you may want to look at, it
>> is key based access memory system.
> sad that redis does not support master-master redundancy, but requires
> manual promotion of slave to master in case master fails.
are there any other no-sql database systems that have such mechanism?
Might not be hard to make a connector when the time will allow -- just
to know the best options here.

Otherwise, I haven't searched there might be some tools/scripts out
there (e.g., monit, ucarp) that may help to make the detection of
failure and switch to standby more automatic.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat