[SR-Users] a2billing

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 06:26:52 CET 2011

Roman,
Yes, we have used it and it works great. A2billing + Asterisk are the best
solution for building VoIP solution, specially calling card platform. Using
Kamailio for proxy and have multiple asterisks behind it works great when
you need more capacity  + Failover + Load Balancing.

Setting up all this can be quit challenging without prior expereince. So
most start ups start with 1 or 2 asterisk+a2billing servers and move up as
the traffic increases.

BTW: If you decide to buy DIDs from www.didforsale.com, we can do the load
balancing/Fail over for your multiple asterisk servers at no additional
cost.

-Jai