[SR-Users] How to limit number of calls in Kamailio proxy

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Thu Nov 10 08:16:24 CET 2011

Austin,
the block beginning with dlg_manage() should be placed between
route(AUTH) and route(PSTN). It is commented out and put outside the
main routing block so I'm not sure if that was the case..

If the problem persists please get the dialogs list before calling,
while the callee's phone is ringing after the call is established and
after the call is cleared. If I am not mistaken the command is:
kamctl fifo profile_list_dlgs caller