[SR-Users] Kamailio Dispatcher fails in front of FreeSwitch, help (again).

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 08:36:07 CET 2011

Hello,

sorry, haven't actually got to look deep at it, but I updated the config
file in the dispatcher readme (had in mind to ping you about it, but got
out of office meanwhile) -- that maybe it will help you:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/dispatcher.html#id2523004

Should be like full config for load balancing with round robin policy,
doing failover routing in case of server error or no reply from gateways
(e.g., freeswitch). Either try with that config or try to figure out
what you need to plug in your config.

Let me know if works this time.