[SR-Users] Conditional uacreg

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 12:15:39 CET 2011

On 11/4/11 9:45 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> P.S.
>
> I have tried dropping them conditionally in the tm:local-request event
> route and onsend_route.  It doesn't work when the request is
> endogenously generated.
dropping in tm:local-request is not possible, afaik (being considered
that the decision was made by sender code), although should be added
being sometimes useful, imo.

Not sure what is the reason for onsend_route, does it get there and drop
does not work? Or it does not get there?

Maybe the best would be to add an event_route specific for uacreg, just
before sending the request to tm for building and sending the sip
register, providing in a PV the details of that registration. That will
save some processing and memory to build the local transaction.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat