[SR-Users] Kamailio as SBC / LB Media-Servers farm

Sammy Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 08:12:22 CET 2011

Hey Davy,

Thanks for looking into it, I've already setup RTPproxy as Standard
procedure as published in this Kamailio
KB/Wiki<http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-3.1.x-asterisk-1.6.2-astdb>
.
RTPproxy is currently working fine for any NAT'd cleints. i.e

Client(10.2.3.45)->VMAsterisk(NAT'd)<--->Windows7Host(172.16.30.30)<-->NAT'd<---->(internet)<--->Kamailio<-->Asterisk

This works fine. the only thing now I'm wishing to establish is put
Asterisks/Freeswitches in Private/LAN block so I've no limitation on buying
Public IPs for Media-Services.

I was also hoping in the beginning that stock/standard configurations for
this setup. I'd to start RTPproxy in Bridge mode and also force_send_socket
before relaying calls to private-ip Servers etc. but all in vain.

I'm still working to make it work like I pictured it. Any help in it would
be much appreciated. I'm already very thankful to Alex for helping and
pointing to some direction last-night.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Sammy