[SR-Users] Issue with version table

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 16:56:15 CET 2011

Hello,

xcap_server has nothing to do with subscriber table. Can you make sure
you have all modules compiled at the same time, just in case you updated
system libraries.

You can run kamailio with debug=3 to see exactly where it fails and get
more log messages.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat