[SR-Users] Dialog / BYE

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Wed Nov 2 22:13:57 CET 2011

Timo,

    It is not equivalent.  Essentially what I see happening is the BYE
packet just comes in - however Kamailio does nothing with it.  It is not
relayed - simply nothing at all happens, on a network level I just see the
BYE coming into the Kamailio proxy and zero response or reaction from
Kamailio.

Sincerely,
Brandon Armstead