[SR-Users] extra _ctl in ctl file

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:32:09 CET 2011

Hi Juha,

hopefully this is fixed by a recent commit, which is in master only for
the moment:

http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi/sip-router/?a=commit;h=1b58b26b7ccf7b2c01185a22ad076a3655e43664

The idea was to be able to have the name of ctl file reflecting the name
of SIP server flavour. But the sercmd overwrites the NAME define -- the
fix handles differently now the sip server name and sercmd tool name.

The plan is to backport it as soon I would have time to test it a bit.
If you do it before, feel free to cherry-pick it to 3.2.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat