[SR-Users] Presence Dialog not being created

Timo Reimann sr at foo-lounge.de
Wed Nov 2 00:40:28 CET 2011

Hey Gnaneshwar,

sorry for not replying for such a long time. Real life has been keeping me busy. :)

Am 25.10.2011 um 03:04 schrieb Gnaneshwar Gatla:
> I have installed the patch to the kamailio source and compiled it. Thing is it does work fine to create a presentity with the obtaining the dialog-expires from the session created.
> It drops down to the one last problem.
>
> The presentity information is not deleted when the user hangs-up even before the "dialog-expires". This presence is maintained until the "Exipres" timer, for my x-lite client that's 7200secs.
>
> I have attached the log about this scenario.

Without knowing too much about pua_dialoginfo, I can tell from your logs that no dialog termination was observed, therefore no "terminated" state was published. Are you possibly not running completely stateful dialogs, e.g., replying statelessly to INVITE requests? The dialog module cannot handle such cases yet, you need to be stateful all the times.

Cheers,

--Timo