[SR-Users] FW: App_python Module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 23:49:43 CET 2011

Some update -- there was a new patch just applied to the module to fix
the path of loading python script. You have to take latest version from
GIT, any of branches master, 3,2 or 3.2 work -- you find on the wiki
pages of kamailio.org (see right sidebar) some tutorials about how to
install from GIT 3.1 or 3.2 if you are not already familiar with.