[SR-Users] Dialog / BYE

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Tue Nov 1 23:44:27 CET 2011

Timo,

    Thank you for the input - I actually just figured out a resolution.

Apparently dlg_bye("all") must be called after dlg_get - so what I'm doing
now is simply checking for request with a special request uri with the
callid / from tag / to tag in the request that correlates to the call I
desire to terminate.  I am then feeding $ci, $tt, and $ft into dlg_get and
then calling dlg_bye("all") - in which Kamailio then proceeds to send BYE
out to both legs of the call.

I think we can mark this as resolved :).

Thanks as always!

Sincerely,
Brandon Armstead