[SR-Users] Kamailio dinner next week in Cape Town, South Africa

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 13:42:30 CET 2011

Hello,

it happens to come across Cape Town for few days and I was wondering if
there are folks using our project or doing VoIP in general that want to
meet up for a dinner. The date for dinner is planned for next Tuesday,
November 8, 2011. Place will be decided once I know if there are people
coming and how many.

Likewise with such events done in the past, it is going to be a dinner
open for everyone that wants to join, each participant paying the drinks
and food for himelf/herself. The goal is to meet and discuss latest
trends in IP communication and what's up lately around our project. Here
are some pictures from two past similar events:

http://www.asipto.com/gallery/v/social_meeting_barcelona2008/
http://www.asipto.com/gallery/v/FOSDEM2009/

So, if there are people on these mailing lists in the area of Cape Town
next Tuesday and want to meet, please reply to me till Friday evening --
I will follow up privately to each person that is going to join with
details about location and start time.

Looking forward to meet some of you very soon!

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat