[SR-Users] acc Locks

Borin katerin.borin at gmail.com
Tue May 31 16:15:40 CEST 2011

Thanks Alex,
that is a big Problem for us. We have usually about 300 calls running
through kamailio at the same time..and kamailio does not process all of them
while DELETE procedure is running. Probably could you recommend  how to deal
with this? we still need to remove some old data from the table time to time
and need services not to be interrupted. Later I will put an index on the
time column in acc, that should help to reduce the time for executing a
query. But probably is there another solution?