[SR-Users] acc Locks

Borin katerin.borin at gmail.com
Tue May 31 15:52:16 CEST 2011

Hi all,
Recently I met the following problem with kamailio  acc table. We are using
kamailio for calls dispatching to a couple of rtp gateways and for call
statistics acc is used (with mysql). I tried to delete some old entries from
acc table and for this time mysql "show processes"  showed  a lot of entries
like " kamailio           | Query       |       0 | System lock  | insert
into acc
(method,from_tag,to_tag,callid,sip_code,sip_reason,start_time,src_addr,dst_addr,src_
|". I think that meant that kamailio could not write to the acc table for
the time the data were being deleted.
And it also did not forward INVITE requests further.
Does that mean that if kamailio does not manage to write acc record for any
reason it does not forward that INVITE/200ok?

Best Regards,
Kate