[SR-Users] Multidomains - quick question

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Tue May 31 15:13:52 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 05/31/2011 03:04 PM, Lucas Alvarez wrote:
> Hi, if I want to register clients from outside of my local network, do I
> have to enable the domain module and add the external IP as a new domain?

Depends on your configuration. The domain module just provides the
functionality to check - based on the domain table - whether the domain
part in From, R-URI or any pseudo-variable is present in the table.

If you want your user A to be visible and valid as A at your-domain and
A at your-ip and possibly A at anything, then you should set "use_domain" in
usrloc module (and probably others which you already use) to "0" to not
check for the domain part at all.

Andreas