[SR-Users] kamailio debian package bug report : 3.1.3+lenny2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 31 10:43:43 CEST 2011

On 5/31/11 9:55 AM, Alex Hermann wrote:
> On Friday 27 May 2011 15:40:21 Henning Westerholt wrote:
>> On Wednesday 25 May 2011, Philippe HENSEL wrote:
>>> Hi developpers and packagers,
>>>
>>> The file "/usr/lib64/kamailio/libsrdb2.so.1.0" seems to be included in
>>> both "kamailio_3.1.3+lenny2_amd64.deb" and "kamailio-mysql-modules_3.1.3
>>> +lenny2_amd64.deb". So it is not possible to install
>>> "kamailio-mysql-modules".
>> According to the tracker this should be fixed, have you tried a new version
>> of the packages, e.g. 3.1.3 or (since yesterday available) 3.1.4?
> I still had the issue that the install process was installing the libs to
> /usr/lib64 instead of /usr/lib. The rules file was only removing dups from
> /usr/lib. The fix for me was to export the LIBDIR variable in the rules file
> to have the libs installed in the correct directory: /usr/lib.
that was solved some time ago.

Do you still get the issue with 3.1.4? I checked kamailio mysql deb
packages and they don't have anymore the libs.

The build server uses several chroot environments, so the host system
architecture is in some cases different that target architecture, so for
a while, even the 'make deb' was fixed in git repository, some of
packages were still broke since the build server uses completely
different building script. That was fixed also and all packages should
be in good shape.

Thanks,