[SR-Users] kamailio and radius

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon May 30 13:08:32 CEST 2011

On Monday 30 May 2011, Asun wrote:
> I’ve installed kamailio 3.1 but It’s doesn’t Work with radius
> authentication. I’ve followed this manual
> http://www.kamailio.org/docs/openser-radius-1.0.x.html  but it does’nt
> work, because is for openser not kamailio. Is there another manual to do
> this? Anyone have radius authentication with kamailio? Can anyone help me?

Hi Asun,

the varius radius related modules from openser 1.X were recently replaced by
the 'misc_radius' module. You can find the module documentation here:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/misc_radius.html

The auth_radius module is still there, here not that much should changed.

Cheers,

Henning