[SR-Users] ser_ctl / serweb

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri May 27 12:09:57 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 5/26/11 10:59 PM, caio wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Anyone know if ser_ctl (python utility) will be merged into master? Or
> is going to be deprecated?
> If it still alive, are there any examples/docs of the usage for DB
> users provisoining?
> kamctl and kamdbctl are recomended for its substitution?
cannot say anything about ser_ctl plans, just some generic clarifications.

Right now two flavours can be built from same source code: kamailio and
ser -- the differences are actually the preferred modules to use for
some features (like authentication) which work with different database
structure. If you prefer the variants from modules_k/, then you run
kamailio flavour and use kamctl/kamdbctl.