[SR-Users] app_lua problem setting module parameter

Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed May 25 04:59:30 CEST 2011

In 3.1.1 this worked just fine.  In 3.1.3 it is giving me an error.  I
am unsure what to check at this point for why it would be failing.  I am
doing a kamailio -c to validate the config and not actually launching
the program but I do not think that should cause this.

modparam("app_lua", "register", "sqlops")

sqlops.so is loaded.

if I remove that modparam line the config validates, however the lua
script would fail because it uses sqlops.

modules.lst is the same for building.

While I do not think that it is lua specific, both are using
liblua5.1.0, one is Ubuntu 11.04 natty (where it fails) and the other is
Debian wheezy (where its working).

0(18226) WARNING: <core>
[sr_module.c:578]: /usr/local/kamailio/lib64/kamailio/modules/app_lua.so: exports dlflags interface is deprecated and it will notbe supported in newer versions; consider using mod_register() instead

0(18226) : <core> [cfg.y:3412]: parse error in config file kamailio.cfg,
line 262, column 41: Can't set module parameter

As a side note the "notbe supported ..." line is missing a space between
not and be and a newline at the end.

--
Trixter aka Bret McDanel
website:  http://www.0xdecafbad.com