[SR-Users] undefined symbol error

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 24 22:22:25 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 5/24/11 10:13 PM, Bruno Bresciani wrote:
> yes this module I developed for kamailio 1.5.0 but now I'm migrating
> to kamailio 3.1.2... why I have include in my Makefile
> "DEFS+=-DOPENSER_MOD_INTERFACE" and not "DEFS+=
> -DKAMAILIO_MOD_INTERFACE"? I want compile the kamailio, not ser.

this is about what module interface you implement in your module, not
what flavour of application you compile.

And the defines you listed are OPENSER or KAMAILIO which are practically
the same, since we had to rename OPENSER in KAMAILIO due to trademark
infringements claims. Therefore it is not SER anyway.