[SR-Users] app_lua in kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 24 12:38:48 CEST 2011

Hello,

please do not write direct private emails for questions about kamailio,
use public mailing list sr-users at lists.sip-router.org (cc-ed) -- private
emails are ignored, after the first notification.

exit is not a function exported by a module, it is implemented in core.

On the other hand, you try to stop the kamailio cfg interpreter when lua
interpreter is executing the Lua script, so it won't work
straightforward. Set a variable in kamailio from Lua, then check it
after executing the lua script to decide to further exit or not.