[SR-Users] struct run_act_ctx

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 24 11:49:39 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 5/23/11 3:49 PM, Bruno Bresciani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know the functionality of the struct run_act_ctx. I need
> to adapt my route module to use this struct, the function do_action
> require this parameter. I'm migrating of the kamailio 1.5.0 to 3.1.2.
the structure holds some attributes that can be set during execution of
the actions, like exit flag and last returned code.

You should initiate the structure with init_run_actions_ctx() and then
execute the actions -- see action.c, function run_top_route(). Also,
modules_k/rtimer/ might be good to check since it has the code to
execute a route at runtime.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com