[SR-Users] TLS - Kamailio Asterisk - Registration issue

Lucas Alvarez lucasaa at gmail.com
Fri May 20 22:39:31 CEST 2011

Hi, I have confgured Kamailio with TLS in an Kamailio-Asterisk
implementation. The phones (Bria - Eyebeam - Aastra 57i) are registering in
Kamailio without problems, but the registration is not being forwarded to
Asterisk.
Kamailio is listening on port tls:5061 only and Asterisk on udp:5080. Should
Kamailio has to listen on port 5060 also for UAC module functions? If I
enable the port 5060, how do I prevent common SIP - UDP registrations? I
mean, I want the registrations to be over TLS only. I would appreciate if
someone can put me on the right path.
Thanks in advance.

Lucas Alvarez