[SR-Users] IPv6

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri May 20 18:25:54 CEST 2011

On 5/20/11 5:42 PM, Timo Reimann wrote:
> Hey Jon,
>

> On 20.05.2011 17:31, Jon Farmer wrote:
>> How do I represent the following if the address was IPv6?
>>
>> if(src_ip ==127.0.0.1)
>>
>> If I specify the IPv6 address with our without [] I get
>>
>> WARNING:core:fix_socket_list: could not rev. resolve<ipv6_addr>
> Maybe Iñaki's brand new ipops module is something for you:
>
> http://sip-router.org/docbook/sip-router/branch/master/modules/ipops/ipops.html
the module is good, but not for this case -- the warning seems to be
from startup, saying that no reverse dns could be done to the ipv6
listen address and it is harmless (done for the purpose of building
aliases list).

Do you get the warning at runtime?

Normally, the ipv6 should be in between square brackets.