[SR-Users] nonce reuse parameter

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri May 20 14:44:43 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 5/20/11 2:26 PM, Bruno Bresciani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> on kamailio 3.1.2 the one_time_nonce parameter of the auth module is
> similar to the nonce_reuse parameter present on kamailio 1.5.0?
>
> I want to disable the check of the nonce reuse in kamailio 3.1.2...
yes, you have to use that one_time_nonce to disable the check. Overall,
it is something similar but not exactly the same in terms of internal
implementation - starting with 3.1.0, we migrated to the implementation
coming from ser, since it was better in regard to security of nonce as
well as more features related to qop:

http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:3.0.x-to-3.1.0#modules_k_auth