[SR-Users] Reactivating a failed dispatcher destination

Lee Archer Lee.Archer at thebigword.com
Fri May 20 10:38:49 CEST 2011

Hi Daniel, I can see the gateway flagged as P after so many failed
attempts but when I bring the server back up I can see the pings being
received by the server but Kamailio still has a P against the dispatcher
dump.  The server is definitely working and pings are getting through.

SET:: 443012572

        URI:: sip:172.16.7.124:5060 flag=A

SET:: 443012571

        URI:: sip:172.16.7.122:5060 flag=P

SET:: 443012570

        URI:: sip:172.16.7.122:5060 flag=P

Hi Carsten, I am loading dispatcher after tm.

My settings for this are

modparam("dispatcher", "flags", 2)

modparam("dispatcher", "ds_ping_interval", 10)

modparam("dispatcher", "ds_probing_threshhold", 3)

modparam("dispatcher", "ds_probing_mode", 1)

modparam("dispatcher", "ds_ping_method", "INFO").

Thanks for help guys.

Regards

Lee