[SR-Users] Via branch parameter in end2end ACK

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu May 19 09:56:18 CEST 2011

Hi Juha,

On 5/18/11 12:12 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Francesco Castellano writes:
>
>> using version 3.1.3 (kamailio flavour), I noticed that the Via
>> inserted by the proxy, relaying an end2end ACK, contains a branch
>> parameter equal to 0 (with no magic cookie prefixed). No misbehaviour
>> followed, but I was wonder about the reason for this behaviour and
>> whether it can be a fault of my config:
> this has been discussed at length earlier this year.  search mailing
> list archives.
is the conclusion pointing to the suggested solution in the item you
opened on tracker?

http://sip-router.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=116&project=1

If not, can you update the item with the recommended solution for the
case, it should not be something that complex to add.

Thanks,

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com
http://linkedin.com/in/miconda