[SR-Users] Kamailio 1.5 acc on glare BYE

Tobias Lindgren the_fx at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 11:32:52 CEST 2011

Hi all!

I have a short question with regards to how the acc module handles (or rather logs) BYEs.

As I understand, a BYE followed by an 200 OK will be logged by Kamailio's acc module. This works perfectly fine in my set up.

However, one of the carriers that I'm using sometimes respond with a "487 Request Terminated" to BYE messages, stating that "Glare Bye condition encountered". I'm not really sure why this occurs at my carriers', but whenever this happens, acc does not log the BYE message.

To my question; what happens in the acc module if sip_code > 200 is received? And, should these BYE's be logged, even though the code is 487?

I'm on Kamailio 1.5 with acc logging to MySQL.

Br,
/Tobias