[SR-Users] Does t_newtran() behave different than in Kamailio 1.5?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon May 16 15:22:41 CEST 2011

2011/5/16 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
> no, it should behave the same in 3.x. The behavior was there before openser
> forked from ser, but probably the documentation was updated in the openser
> branch over the time and then with the migration to tm from ser 2.0 was
> lost.

Thanks for the response.

Let me a question: is it difficult to make new changes into request or
new AVP's to be saved within the transaction previously created with
t_newtran()? is there any technical reason this not to happen?  It
would avoid various issues I've suffered in my deployments.

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>