[SR-Users] Monitor SIP Trunk Usage with MRTG

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed May 11 19:18:58 CEST 2011

The easiest thing to do is to check the size of various dialog profiles
(with or without value) using the dialog module's MI commands using
kamctl or sercmd, i.e.

   kamctl fifo profile_get_size trunk

You can then pull that scalar out from a Perl script or something and
feed it into MRTG.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC