[SR-Users] Kamailio + RTP Proxy modification -- programmer needed

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 10 20:24:21 CEST 2011

Be sure you send the mail on the rtpproxy list as well. Here are mainly
sip devs, so you may end up having to hire two, one for sip and one for rtp.

Also, if you need to do some heavy processing on rtp (i.e.,
transcoding), you should check also existing sip media serviers such as
SEMS (http://www.iptel.org/sems/), freeswitch or asterisk.

On 5/10/11 4:36 PM, Salauddin Rubel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We need a programmer who can modify SIP and RTP packets passing
> through Kamailio and RTP proxy. Interested programmer can contact with me.
>

> Thanks

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com