[SR-Users] Dialog Module Usage Question

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Tue May 10 01:16:39 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I'm trying to configure the dialog module with profiles for outbound
calls to different Dispatcher domains.  I can get the dialog module
configured for inbound calls and pull statistics and separate calls
into specific profiles, that part is working well.

The problem I am having specifically is for outbound calls flowing
through a dispatcher, I want to separate calls into a profile for each
SIP domain that I send calls to.  I'm not sure how do accomplish this.
 I see in kamctl fifo dlg_list, there is 'caller_bind_addr::
udp:10.10.12.24:5060'.  Is there a way to export that into a variable
that I can use as the 'profile' for the dialog?

Thanks.

JR
--
JR Richardson