[SR-Users] Kamailio BLF - NOT SIMPLE

Mon May 9 14:53:08 CEST 2011

Hi Lucas!

Am 06.05.2011 22:15, schrieb Lucas Alvarez:
> Hi, I've been trying to configure kamailio for enabling BLF for Aastra
> phones. Sincerely, it's been a nightmare, till now I'm not sure if I
> have to enable pua_dialoginfo or presence_dialoginfo module or both for
> handling dialog events. Besides that is not clear which changes should
> be made to the route configuration nor which parameters should be
> configured. I would appreciate if anyone can enlighten me or could point
> me to the right documentation page.

For the Kamailio presence server to understand the "dialog" event
package you need to use presence_dialoginfo module. (this is necessary
to handle the SUBSCRIBE requests).

The second thing is: where is the dialing information coming from? Some
phone will send PUBLISH requests with the dialog state on dialog
changes. Then it should already work.

If your phones do not PUBLISH the dialog state to the proxy, then there
is a workaround possible in Kamailio. If Kamailio uses the dialog
module, then the dialog changes (calls) can be derived from dialog state
and published to the presence server (either an external presence server
or the same Kamailio proxy instance) by using the pua_dialoginfo module.

regards
klaus