[SR-Users] i want to setup a SIP proxy and i dont know where to start.

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ec.hadorhabaac.com
Mon May 2 22:31:48 CEST 2011

On 02/05/2011 15:44, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> Hello,
>
> if kamailio is not running yet for you, check this installation tutorial:
> http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-3.1.x-from-git
>
> When you need to bridge sip and rtp, kamailio does it for sip and you
> have to use rtpproxy to do the bridging for rtp - there is an example
> config in the rtpproxy module.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel

Thanks Daniel
i have a running kamailio using the debian repo so i have the binaries
but i dont know where to start from.
the documents were pretty obscure to me.
if you have simple sip proxy example for
"nat" like proxy.
i have a machine that connects to a remote network and if im using
iptables to nat the sip extention\register
the register wont work but i can do outgoing calls without registering.
so i need to use the middle machine to be a proxy for the sip
server.(asterisk)

i will read more about it..

Thanks
Eliezer