[SR-Users] RES: Suggestion dialog module / $dlg_ctx() problem.

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Thu Mar 31 22:40:05 CEST 2011

Hi Timo,

from my part of view, that part is quite ready. Some more testing
would be appreciated though, i only did a few hundred calls from a
load generator with the code... But i think it should be fairly ready.
I don't want to merge the whole branch into the trunk, since there are
several parts not really ready for production (such as the RFC3680
support, where the saving of published data to usrloc is missing).
I haven't looked too much on how to merge only dedicated directories
into master, maybe someone already has experience with this?
Suggestions welcome... :-)

Greetings from Hamburg/Munich,
Carsten

--