[SR-Users] LCR defunct_gw use

Ricardo Martinez rmartinez at redvoiss.net
Thu Mar 31 15:02:49 CEST 2011

Hello Juha..
Maybe I did not read the README file so well, but I can't find where it says
that the defunct_gw() function defunct a gateway of previous next_gw() call.
So, according to a response code I can mark a gateway down, but how can I
mark a gateway down upon no response?, let's say that my gateway is offline.
How can I check this status?
Thanks

Ricardo.-