[SR-Users] RPM packages for Kamailio 3.1.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 12:59:53 CEST 2011

Hello,

there is now a service on opensuse build server to create kamailio
v3.1.2 (git branch 3.1.2) RPMs i586/x86_63 for Centos 5.5, RedHat 5,
Fedora 14 and OpenSuse 11.4, you can check this project at:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=kamailio&project=home%3Akamailio%3Atelephony

Download links are:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/kamailio:/telephony/CentOS_CentOS-5/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/kamailio:/telephony/RedHat_RHEL-5/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/kamailio:/telephony/Fedora_14/
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/kamailio:/telephony/openSUSE_11.4/

The x86_64 build for opensuse is still not completed, some parameter to
gcc compiler is not working, should be fixed soon.

Note that not all modules are packaged since not all dependencies were
met in these distros.

The RPM spec was started from what is in source tree as
kamailio.spec.CentOS, radically updated for cross compilation.
Personally I am not using these distros, therefore it will be
appreciated if people using any of them are willing to give an
installation test and report if all goes ok.

Moreover, I will be very thankful if anyone (can be many) wants to jump
in and take over the maintenance of this kamailio build service. It
would be good to enable the build for other versions of these distros,
probably for many it will just work, if not it will require some
adjustments on dependencies. Once these builds prove to be ok and
useful, we can move them in the global telephony repository of the
opensuse build service.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com