[SR-Users] Outbound socket selection (HA implementation)

Sean O'Donnell skodonnell at ureach.com
Thu Mar 31 01:56:12 CEST 2011

For what it's worth, make sure you have the mhomed patch in forward.c.  As I
recall, the 3.1.2 source
tarball did not contain the fix, but the latest forward.c did.

http://www.mail-archive.com/sr-users@lists.sip-router.org/msg03892.html

Sean O'Donnell
Senior Engineer
uReach Technologies, Inc.

---- On Wed, 30 Mar 2011, Bruce McAlister (bruce.mcalister at blueface.ie) wrote:

All,

Thanks for the tips and suggestions, I have now managed to get this
working using mhomed=1 and setting $fs, for some reason I could not get
"force_send_socket" to work with avp's (but thats a topic for another
thread).

Thanks again for your time.