[SR-Users] Suggestion dialog module / $dlg_ctx() problem.

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Wed Mar 30 18:23:59 CEST 2011

Hey,

On 30.03.2011 17:55, Alexandre Abreu wrote:
> Using K 3.1.2. Before the setflag() that creates the dialog, I tried to use:
>

> $dlg_ctx(flags) = 1;
>

> Mar 30 12:29:03 devel kamailio: ERROR: dialog [dlg_var.c:165]: unknown
> PV name flags

I think the problem is that when using the flag to track dialogs, the
module function that's actually responsible for starting the tracking
(dlg_onreq()) kicks in only after the script has finished, which,
unfortunately, is too late.

> Does this suggestion make sense? Using another approach is it possible
> to execute this today?

Try calling dlg_manage() before you access dialog context data in the
script. I can't tell if it works for context data but it does for dialog
profiles.

If it still fails, an approach I'd suggest is to automatically trigger
dialog creation when the user tries to access dialog data for the first
time.

HTH,

--Timo