[SR-Users] SIP Communicator renamed to Jitsi

CT Radu ct.radu.001 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:59:57 CEST 2011

Thank you, that was the solution.
However, both from GTS telecom and from RDS networks asipto is not
reacheable.

I do not know which is your policy towards this, but maybe a cooldown
time should be advisable.

Maybe your firewall is just too strict.
For me, the webproxy solution works.
Others may just abort in the process.

Costin Radu

Is it just my network, or asipto.com is down.