[SR-Users] Outbound socket selection (HA implementation)

marius zbihlei marius.zbihlei at 1and1.ro
Tue Mar 29 14:03:28 CEST 2011

On 03/29/2011 02:42 PM, Asgaroth wrote:
> Thank you all for your replies.

Hello again,

I have sent you another email in the thread but no reply. Can you
confirm that you have a listening UDP socket on the interface that is
selected by the kernel for sending the datagram in a mhomed environment.
If you are not listening on that interface Kamailio will complain with
the error message you received in mhomed=1 config

Marius