[SR-Users] problem with dialog module

Linux Guy linuxguy322 at live.com
Mon Mar 28 09:12:18 CEST 2011

Dears,
   I have been trying to use the dialog module to track active calls. I
was able to see the active dialogs in database before I implemented IP
authentication, now it is not saving the active dialogs to the database.
Please provide me some direction.

Module parameters :

modparam("dialog", "db_url", DBURL)
modparam("dialog", "db_mode", 1)
modparam("dialog", "dlg_flag", 4)
#modparam("dialog", "rr_param", "xyz")
modparam("dialog", "dlg_match_mode", 2)
modparam("dialog", "timeout_avp","$avp(i:5)")

Routing Logic:
route(REQINIT);
         route(NAT);
         route(WITHINDLG);
         if (is_method("CANCEL"))
         {
                 if (t_check_trans())
                         t_relay();
                 exit;
         }
         t_check_trans();
         route(AUTH);

         # record routing for dialog forming requests (in case they are
routed)
         # - remove preloaded route headers
         remove_hf("Route");
         if (is_method("INVITE|SUBSCRIBE"))
                 record_route();

         # account only INVITEs
         if (is_method("INVITE"))
         {
                 setflag(FLT_ACC); # do accounting
                 dlg_manage();
                 setflag(4);
         }

         route(PEER);

In route(PEER) section, it checks for ip address in the address table
and then do the routing based on lcr module.

Thank you
Linux Guy...