[SR-Users] Presence, RLS, and NAT Traversal

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 18:51:36 CET 2011

Hello,

can you try again after fetching the latest git version of branch 3.1? I
did a commit to make sure the From and To URIs are parsed when handling
SUBSCRIBEs in RLS. Normally, upon authentication and other actions
executed prior to rls handling, these fields should be parsed (probably
the reason that this was not noticed so far), but in your config it
seems it is not that case.

If you have to stick to the version you have now, before handling the
subscribe with rls, add following lines to force parsing From/To URIs:

$var(tmp) = $fU;
$var(tmp) = $tU;

Let me know if works this time.

--