[SR-Users] TM module fr_timer

Geoffrey Mina geoffreymina at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 18:28:36 CET 2011

Hello,
I am just curious because I have seen a couple of references to the fr_timer
being in SECONDS and some look like they are in MILLISECONDS.  In 1.5.X,
what is this value?

Also - will fr_timer control the retransmission of an INVITE if no 100
Trying is received?  Right now it appears my configuration is waiting 500ms
to retransmit the INVITE when I don't get a 100 trying.

This is what my config looks like right now and this is the behavior I'm
seeing.

modparam("tm","fr_timer",15)
modparam("tm","fr_inv_timer",120)
modparam("tm","fr_inv_timer_avp", "$avp(i:704)")

INITIAL INVITE
[No response in 500ms]
RETRANS INVITE
[NO response in 1000ms]
RETRANS INVITE

I'm having a hard time correlating that what I have in my config.

Thanks,
Geoff