[SR-Users] getting fragmented packet when adding record-route header

Asgaroth 00asgaroth00 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:32:41 CET 2011

Hi Klaus,

On 16/03/2011 09:17, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Contact: <sip:1231000 at 6.1.1.1:5060>
>
>                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Here, Kamailio changed the received contact. As there is another proxy
> between the UAC and Kamailio, Kamailio must not modify the contact.
> (remove fix_nated_contact() for requests coming from the service
> provider)
>
> By changing the contact, the BYE gets looped in the provider's Openser
> proxy until the message gets rejected due to the size.

Thank you again for taking the time to look at the trace.

This did indeed fix the issue, it was, as you said, a nated contact
substitution that was the issue.

Cant believe I missed that though, sometimes all it takes is another
pair of eyes :)

Thank you all for taking the time for reading and helping out :)